This recipe is incredibly FAST and EASY One-Bowl, No-Mixer, No-Chill Vegan Oatmeal Cookies what else do you need? 😉
You can make it with choc chips, raisins, dried cranberries, pecans, walnuts etc… and be naughty like me drizzle white choc on them, yuuuummmm!!!
Makes 12-15 cookies
- 1 flaxseed egg (stir 1 tbsp flaxseed meal aka ground raw flaxseed and 2 1/2 tbsp water to a dish. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, soft
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, chopped (or substitute by raisins, dried cranberries or walnuts)
- 1 cup white vegan choc, melted for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 180°C, line a baking tray with baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix well the flaxseed egg, vegan butter, sugar, vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the oats, flour, baking soda, salt, and stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Form the cookies and place on prepared baking sheet spaced about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes (short for super soft cookies, longer for more well-done cookies) be sure to don’t overbake. The cookies will firm up as they cool.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes before drizzle white choc.